Fusion Bond Epoxy Coatings
Fusion Bond Epoxy Coating (also known as FBE Coating) is an Epoxy based powdercoating. This process provides excellent adhesion and coverage on applications such as valves, pumps, piping (underground and above ground), hydrants, filtration vessels, porous castings among much more.
This product is resistant to harsh conditions such as waste water, corrosive soils, hydrocarbons, harsh chemicals and sea water.
FBE Coating Facts:
- Provide protection over a wide temperature range
- Dry - 235°F/113°C
- Wet - 175°F/79°C
- Resists corrosion and cathodic disbondment
- Provides excellent chemical resistance
- Long-term performance history in water, sewage, and other service environments
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61 (drinking water system components)